American Care proudly accepts Medicare, Health Flex Plans, Premiere Discount Health Plans, and Medicaid Health Plans. Anyone can enroll with American Care to access all of our services, at any of our locations. These services range from primary and urgent care to specialty services (like diabetes management and pain management), along with on-site lab and diagnostic services, monthly food bags and hygiene support, social assistance, lunch in our cafeteria, and fun activities for seniors. Members also receive free transportation to and from our offices.
We accept various Medicare health plans. If you have an Aetna, CarePlus, Devoted, or WellCare Medicare plan, most American Care services are covered for you at no additional cost. To take advantage of our convenient medical care and social assistance, simply call 1-866-500-1555 and enroll as an American Care member.
(Health Flex, Premiere Health)
If you or a family member aren’t enrolled in Medicare or Medicaid, you can sign up for an affordable health plan or medical care discount program. Enrolling in one of these allows you to receive all of our services.
- A low monthly payment
- Visits to primary care providers and specialists at any of our locations
- Low-cost medications and treatments
- Routine medical check-ups and sick care
- Laboratory tests
- X-rays, ultrasounds, and other diagnostic testing
- Minor surgical procedures performed in our offices
To sign up for one of our commercial health plans, please visit the ACCESS office in any of our locations. If it’s more convenient, you can also sign up by calling our enrollment center at 1-866-500-1555.
If you prefer, you can find another quality health care insurance plan by exploring the Health Insurance Marketplace (not associated with American Care).
American Care offers the following:
- Health Flex Plan: Get affordable health care services for $50 a month. You have access to basic medical care, prescriptions for $4 each, and free transportation to and from any of our locations.
- Premier Discount Plan: As a Premier Discount Plan member, you receive discounted medical services at our locations. You are responsible for paying the discounted amount.
- Premier Extended: Uninsured family members of a senior who is enrolled with American Care can access our health care programs for as little as $15 per person, per month.
Health Flex Plans
American Care, Inc. offers the Health Flex Plan that was established by the State of Florida in 2002. It was developed to serve Florida residents that are unable to obtain affordable health insurance.Health Flex Plans
Premier Health by American Care provides healthcare services directly to patients. While it is not insurance, it does provide discounted services such as primary care, some pharmacy, some diagnostics, and some specialty care at select locations.Premier Health Plans