ACCESS Florida Services
American Care is an authorized partner of the Florida Department of Children and Families ACCESS Florida Community Network.
Services available at any of our American Care ACCESS center:
- Apply for Medicaid, re-certify your Medicaid
- Apply for food stamps
- Apply for temporary cash assistance
- Obtain status of your application from the Department of Children and Families
- *In order for you to apply or re-certify for public assistance from the Florida Department of Children and Families you need the following information:
- Social Security number
- Income information (job, child support, etc.)
- Asset information (checking and/or savings accounts, vehicles, homes, land and/or life insurance)
- Housing expenses (rent and utilities)
- Health insurance information
- Medicare or Medicaid card
If you would like to apply or would like to receive more information about ACCESS Florida, call 1.888.777.2555 or find a location near you by clicking "Find a Physician."