American Care has developed a state-of-the-art patient care management system called “IPHES” that provides quick, accurate, and total patient care management through:
- Web-based access by the provider and patients to American Care’s secure patient care systems
- Clinical decision-making support
- HIPAA-compliant Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) via secure Internet connectivity
- Web-based Provider Search and other web-based services for patients
- Telemedicine services for primary care, after hours, and specialty care
- Patient mobile phone apps that access the patients’ appointments, diagnoses, medications, and specialists
This technology creates a positive experience for members and patients. Providers and patients can easily access a patient’s medical history, current medications, and recent treatments. Patients don’t have to worry about forgetting important information. Our HIPAA-compliant internet connectivity ensures our patients’ important information remains secure while being accessible to providers and patients.
American Care’s organizational and staff culture is one of constant innovation and process improvement. Healthcare conditions and treatments are constantly evolving and changing, so we can constantly adapt and provide novel ways to deliver exceptional care for our members and patients.